Finishing off February

So I got to the end of February and stopped blogging for a while.  The trouble is the longer I left it the harder it became to start again.  So I am going to catch up February to June and kick start the blogging again.

Went to appointment at Charing Cross for removal of ingrowing eye lash.  They were somewhat bemused that I had been referred to hospital, and pulled it out with a pair of tweezers.  They have put me down for laser removal in August – but between now and then I shall watch for it growing again and see if I can pull it out with tweezers myself.  If I can, I will cancel laser appointment.

End of February saw the Barnes Ringers AGM – followed by Annual Dinner in the Melvill Room - Penny Dupre did the catering this time.  I wore one of my new tops, and experimented with leaving my hair down.  It looked ok when I left the house but later it looked awful and billowed out around my head.   I shan't repeat the experiment until I have found someone I trust to layer it properly!

Handbells: have scored a couple more peals in hand, one of Turramurra on Trebles at Guys and one of Superlative on 5-6 which coursed throughout with Steve, Hamish and Margaret.  Had some more attempts at the 4xspliced without success.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb