Monday 8th December

Got going nice and early with shower and breakfast.  Updated the handbell music with rehearsal marks and corrected notes, and produced PDF and Midi file for Mike to circulate.  Also got out Mike's carol books, and cling filmed the plates.  Took Suki out for a short walk round Wendell then packed the car.  Svetla arrived just before I left and she helped me put plates and glasses back on shelves.  Nice sunny but cold morning.  Set off for Devon at 11 and got there at 2.30 having stopped for petrol. Unpacked the car and found jar of tapenade had leaked on my new dachsteins so had to wash one. Had some salad and cup cakes I had brought down with me for lunch and a cup of tea, then went for a walk from the house to Parke and back via the pet shop to buy some more collars with lights as Suki's had broken.  Got in and watched the news then went ringing.  Very cold!  Went to the pub after ringing and stayed quite late although only had one pint of beer and one scotch.  Watched episode of Doc Martin when I got in and went to sleep at 11.30.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence