Tuesday 18th November

Found it difficult to get going today.  Messed around on the computer and spent too much time playing games.  Tried practising on Abel but once again it just sent me to sleep. Cooked Linda McCartney cheese pasties for lunch which were dry and tasteless, coupled it with cheese sauce from a packet which tasted mouldy.  Not one of my culinary successes then.  Had pasta for supper which Lorraine had made - which was delicious.  Had it at 6 pm as I was restless, then got fired up and did ironing before going to choir practice.  Two conductors auditioning tonight - both very good.  I didn't participate in form filling as I am leaving next year. Went straight home and had nice chat with Lorraine, then went to bed with glass of wine and a hot drink and ready my book for a bit.  I need to finish it so that I can get started on the two Wilbur Smith ones I have waiting.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb