Thursday 6th November

Birthday and wedding anniversary.  Got up and went up on the moor for an hour and a half walk - beat the rain mostly.  When it did start it was lovely walking in it because I had all my waterproofs on.  Went to see Mary on the way back.  She has been a bit lethargic in the evenings lately and not been down for supper, so they had called the doctor who was expected later today.  She seemed fine while I was there. Opened my presents in the afternoon - had lots from Jayne (all pink) and had two from Lorraine, one from Amanda and one from Maryanne to open too. Lots of cards here - several posted to this address! Went for a walk in the plantation in the afternoon.  Went to handbell practice in the evening - where they presented me with a card signed by everyone, and sang happy birthday!  Had a good practice and even mastered some of the malletting in Adeste Fideles.
My pink presents from Jayne

The lovely card from Beryl

The new arrival

My cards and flowers

My lovely slippers from Lorraine

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb