Monday 24th November

Went for lunch with Joyce, Derek and Liz at the Palm Court Brasserie in Covent Garden.  Joyce and Derek picked me up and we drove to East Acton station and then got central line to Tottenham Court Road then Northern to Leicester Square.  I then navigated us to the restaurant with my phone map.  We were early, and Liz was going to be late, so Joyce and Derek looked round the stalls and I took the opportunity to pop into Jo Malone shop and get some stuff.  Had lovely lunch of fillet steak followed by banoffee pie.  Derek insisted on paying for the lot.  I took a lot of his chicken home for Suki. Took Suki out when I got back, in the dark by then, and then had a catnap to try and get energy for ringing (which worked). I made them up to 6 for quite a long time so had to ring quite a lot.  Remembered to take my wrist supports which helped.  Monica wore her new boots!  I didn't have anything to eat in the pub - just some of the communal chips - and drank diet coke.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb