Tuesday 9th September

Didn't sleep all night. Ended up making a cup of tea and watching pilot episode of Wycliffe at 3 am. Got up in a black depression which lasted all day. Sorted out finances and personal admin, did the ironing and scanned all paperwork and shredded it. Lorraine came home in the afternoon and mowed the lawn. I popped down to Lahori after walking Suki and made up 6 meals for the freezer plus we had one each for supper. Went to Chiswick choir although didn't feel much like it, but it was better than anticipated and singing always helps my mood. Mike decided not to go to the pub (I had already said I was not going) and we went home and had a hot drink together in the kitchen before going to bed. I took a nytol just to be on the safe side although I was very tired.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb