Thursday 28th August

Slept badly and felt muggy all day. Waited in all day for delivery of Soulful Food Pots – they finally arrived at 4.15 pm – and I was due out at 5 pm!  Did washing and ironing, and did Lorraine’s ironing again because I felt like it. Suki was rather short-changed on the walks – I took her for a quick walk in Wendell in the morning, and then another quick one in Southfields at 4.30.  I texted Caroline and Pru that I would be late for supper – but actually arrived only a few minutes after they had sat down. Had nice meal at Café Rouge and I produced another £40 discount voucher from Tesco Clubcard Boost which went down well as we only had to pay £12 each.. Went to bed at 9.30 pm with a cup of tea and the last of a bottle of red I had lying around – then woke up again at midnight when Mike came in.  He had been to work all day then down to Tunbridge Wells to ring two QPs with Hugo.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence