Saturday 23rd August

Was expecting the letting trustee at 9.30 and had packed the car well before then, but she didn't turn up until 10 am.  I then left Suki in the car while I dashed in to the Co-op to buy lunch again - I had done it so well the day before I was detailed to do it again (well I volunteered when it was suggested that Penny should do the shopping).  I then went to Ashbury Hill where I had identified a car park and took Suki for a walk along the Ridgeway from there for about an hour and a quarter.  Then we drove to Bampton to meet up with Rovers for lunch.  My offerings went down very well, and then it was off to Witney for the final tower of tour.  Managed to get handbike, cycle, wheelchair, three people and their bags plus dog into the car and drove back to the Court Hill Centre to pick up Mike's bag and drop Penny and her stuff off.  Then it was straight home and we got in about 6 pm.  Made a start at unpacking - and Mike had a much needed shower! We had a CJs take away for supper which we had delivered - it was delicious and we saved the Mee Goreng for lunch the next day. Red wine was also consumed.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb