Monday 2 December

Finished the first draft of the Christmas letter and then spent some time putting my blog into Word and then printing it out so that I could refer to it.  I then spent some time reading it and making notes of anything else I wanted to add in to the newsletter, and also reviewed what I had written.  Did some personal admin, paid some bills etc, and have started to make lists to get organised for Christmas - now that it is December.  Went to Chiswick ringing in the evening - Tony turned up which was a nice surprise.  He had a couple of interesting moments with the rope but was generally ok and useful to have as we were able to ring triples (Robert Piggot also turned up - but still not sign of Alley).  At the end the rope on the third caught on the chair and broke - so we had to replace it before we went to the pub and as a result the food was a bit on the cold side but ok otherwise.  Monica had forgotten to order my sandwich so I just had a few chips off Mike's and Tony's plates and had a hot cross bun when I got home.  Drank diet coke again - certainly feels better when driving home.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb