Friday 15 November

Lorraine not very well this morning - was at the "leaving do" of her friend yesterday and had reaction to eating and drinking at the wake.  I made her some dry toast.  Got Suki walked, had breakfast and washed up and was in good time for getting to Twickenham for 10 am start.  Arrived just after Hamish and Margaret.  Had some coffee but resisted the croissant!  Peal went for about an hour and a bit before stopping after long period of flailing about.  Then went for a QP with Hamish on 5-6 and we got that.  I joined them for lunch and had a delicious bowl of penne arrabiata.  Got back and made everyone a cup of tea then took Suki out for a walk.  Then went ringing - I had to replace Hugo in the QP.  We attempted Stedman with quite a good band but it suddenly went just after the third part - as Stedman does.  My wrists were hurting quite a lot so didn't ring much for the rest of the evening.  It was a very cold evening and I never really got warm.  When we got to the pub they had closed the kitchen as they had run out of food, so we had a quick drink and went to the fish and chip shop with Andrew Harvey.  We had excellent food - although I was a bit anxious about the calorie intake.  I had quarter chicken rather than fish - which was excellent.Got home at 11  - and I went to bed before Mike had come in with Suki.  Apparently they were watching a fox.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb