Wednesday 23 October

Missed the target this morning. Was awake for a large part of the night and slept in till 7.30.  Amanda came walking with me when I took suki out.  When we got back Lorraine still in comfy clothes and had decided to skip college.  All 3 of us went to sainsbury in alperton and did yet more shopping - mainly Christmas presents.  Found the new Wilbur Smith book for half price so bought it.  Got lots of beer and wine to take some down to Devon.   Walked suki when I got home.  We went to Strada in the evening for a meal.  Restaurant empty when we arrived but filled up during the evening.  Lorraine and I both had penne arrabiata.  Too spicy for Lorraine.  It was very hot and I picked out the chillies.  Mike and Amanda had seafood linguine.  We had nice bottle of montepulciano - I was driving so only had one glass but there was enough left over for me to have another glass at home.  Amanda was sick in the night so looks like Bethany not impressed with meal choice.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb