The new garden table and chairs
Got up early to wash my hair and take Suki out for a walk in Parke before setting off for Trago mills at 9 am.    We had vegetarian cooked breakfast in the cafe there which was delicious and very filling.  Then had a happy couple of hours shopping in Trago (where I managed to scrape the bumper of my car slightly on the car park kerb).  I bought a garden table and 2 chairs for the patio area where I intend to use my pink barbecue and sit out with coffee etc when it is warm enough.  Also bought some bits and bobs including some pink sandals and a pink fleece.  Went to the pet bit to get something small and squeaky to replace the mouse which Suki had managed to find and destroy the other day.  Nothing really suitable but I bought 3 squeaky balls and gave her one when we got home.  She spent the rest of the day squeaking it non-stop!
I put the washing out on the new rotary line for the first time.  I don't think the hole is really deep enough and I may get the handy man to make a bigger one some time.  It is very swish and has a plastic liner for the hole.  It was lovely to see the washing drying in the sun (once the showers had stopped).
Rang a  peal of Grandsire Triples at Wobbly Bob's in the early afternoon.  Then took Suki up to the moor -which was very wet and soggy underfoot.  My walking trainers decided to split in several places and give up the ghost - not very pleased as I haven't had them that long and I haven't done any serious walking in them although that is why I bought them.  Called in to see Mary on the way back but there was a note on the door telling people not to visit because they had an outbreak of stomach bug.
Had scrumtious steak and ale pies from Manns for dinner - and more Fitou.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence