Friday

A colder day today with rain overnight.  I had another productive day.  Invoice for clothing had been emailed to me so I costed everything up and prepared labels ready for the bags when the box arrived.  Went to hygienist at 11.45.  When I got home clothing had arrived and I was able to quickly bag it up.  Everything in order.  Paid the invoice on-line, and also paid Devon gardener.  Went to ringing in the evening - not in the QP so took my pile of magazines and got them all read while the QP was going on (they didn't get it - couldn't ring Double Grandsire at all!).  Only rang in one touch in the evening - which was good for wrists and arm.  Had lovely lamb burgers again in pub.  Mark Gosden over for the weekend - rang in QP and stayed to practice and pub.  Gave him a lift to Hammersmith on way home.  Went to bed with ovaltine and whisky (which I have taken to drinking neat to accompany the ovaltine rather than putting it in it).

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb